August 19, 2007

2007 WBC: The End

Er....

Game Over for Malaysia players...
Malaysia Boleh!

Majukan Sukan Untuk Negara!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning play from LinDan aka Jay..
hahaha....
he's just outclass Sony blah blah
hahaha.....
i love Lin dan !!!!!!

Cruel Angel said...

Lin Dan is a player of Extreme Mental Strength. He believe he can beat anybody that's wat set him apart from the rest. I think only Tuafik got the equal mental & physic abiities to match him.

Msia player are very soft mentally. None can withstand pressure, I guess it lot got to do with our education system.

Anonymous said...

Lin dan is the toughest guy on tour!!
Krazee, man! when i see him play, i just got the NEVER SAY DIE feeling from him!!
that's wat we called JAGUH DUNIA not Jagoh Kampong!!

chongerin said...

I know Lin Dan is good but he's too proud la.. I hate to say this but I really dun wan 2 c reigning as no.1
I like 2 watch Taufik play though :)
Ours one.. ai.. let's hope new batch of better ones come along.

Anonymous said...

that's y i like him ( and Taufik, as well) a lot since WBC !!
"cos both of them VERY the "l!n s!!"
hahahahahaha.....
our shuttlers tak boleh pakai la...
no FIGHTING spirit at all !!
suggestion: they should "LEARN: something from our SQUASH player!!

Cruel Angel said...

the skills & speed & stamina level between the Top Top players like Ling Tan, Daupik & our Li Chong Mei is almost equal.

Is just the mental strength that different between them. U can see the no-confident face of Chong Mei everytime he face stronger opponent.

He need to belib in himself more.

Cruel Angel said...

The Malaysia Boleh Spirit can be clearly seen is Habis Hasbeen! After he won the All England he go on holiday mood adi.