Only one pair of Malaysian men’s doubles will perform in semi final today.
The veteran pair Choong Tan Fook-Lee Wan Wah will play against 3rd seeded Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan.
Very disappointed that the hosts could only have one pair playing in semi. While China team still the BEST. They have 3 players/pairs playing in men’s single, women’s single and women’s double, respectively; and 2 pairs of mixed double in semi.
What’s wrong with our Malaysia team? Is it too much of pressure from local medias and public? Are they putting too much of pressure on themselves? Their psychology not strong enough??
1 comment:
Bin, at 1st I thought I'll be sad not able 2 watch the Championship (coz I dun hav a tv here)... but the many disappointing news make me realize that I din miss anything but more heartache.. Sien, 'consistency' NEVER appears in our sports.
Post a Comment